Sunday, April 22, 2012

The marketing plan

Ok so, for wholesalers, you aren't in business if you don't have marketing going out, plain and simple.  Folks need to be receiving your marketing in order for them to give you deals.


I have been studying several "gurus" approach to getting motivated sellers to contact you and I think I may do a hybrid of them all.

Here goes:

Direct Mail - yellow letters using my handwritten font
Targeted out of state absentee owners
Quit claim deeds (covers probate, divorce, etc)
Military owner occupieds
Attorneys (probate law, divorce law, bankruptcy law)

I will use the drip campaign for these in which i keep mailing to these lists, each touch pulling a higher response rate.  Have 5 ways for sellers to contact me: fax (need to set up fax account), snail mail (need to renew my UPS mailbox), phone (Need to buy 512 Google Voice number back), email, and website (need to set up Wordpress site) with these response mechanisms built into the letter. Also need to buy invitation envelopes, stamps, legal pad paper.

Bandit signs - handwritten 25 each check

Drive for vacant houses as well as any returned vacant letters

Sell House Fast 4 Cash T-shirt - 2 shirts to wear when out and about town

Car magnetic sign - put on car when out and about

Craigslist.com ads for buyers - Mons, Weds, and Fri's

Attend June foreclosure count auction to network with buyers

Attend local REIA meetings coming up

I've got a lot of work to do but at least its work that will benefit me directly and those that are in need of my services.  I can sleep well at night knowing that that the hard work I put in here MEANS something (namely freedom).

No comments:

Post a Comment