Sunday, October 9, 2011

Back again lol

So its a month later, so thas progress, no? lol

Anywho, so my initial goals for Sept were...eh, squashed due to financial constraints (im broker than a joke), so I couldn't put out the marketing that I needed to get my phone ringing.

I'm tryna change that this month.

This month, I am targeting out of state absentee owners with lots of equity and then I will be setting up and starting my pay per click campaign with Google Adwords and maybe Bing and Yahoo (may also do MSN). My WHOLE premise for the rest of this year is to CRUSH my marketing...I need my phone to melt and i know that the guru that I am kinda following says I may get overwhelmed if I put out TOO much marketing, but I will be more than happy to have that problem, lol.

Basically and especially for real estate wholesalers, you aren't in business if you aren't marketing to get leads coming in. Add to that, the vast majority of leads are gonna be dirt (analogous that you are sort through the dirt to get to the gold). So basically, even though I work full-time, I NEED to get my phone ringing off the hook. I may not be able to call them back until lunch or after work or whatever, but hey, thas better than *crickets*, yamean? lol And i can think of no better way to make it through a tough work day than to know that i may have GOOD money waiting to be made on my voice mail :D

Anywho, I have made SOME progress though nonetheless. I have found the title company that I will be working with, they do everything that I anticipate I will need with wholesaling (the first title company did not, blah). Ive been playing phone tag with an inheritance listing company, but im thinking that right now I probably cant afford to buy their list anyway, so they can wait. I also would like to put up an ad on Craigslist or the internet in general to see if I can find an investor friendly real estate agent or an investor-agent to work with (send leads to, really).

This week's goal is to send my my absentee owners list in the form of the yellow letter. Folks rave about this yellow letter stuff, so i figure i will do that. I did postcards thus far but that hasn't brought in anything (1 dead lead actually). I'd also like to send out again to the lists I already have, cause that cant hurt either.

Sometime in the next month, i'd love to visit the foreclosure auction to meet some serious buyers. I'm not too worried about building a buyer's list (*gasp* shock and awe) because i know that if i have a smoking deal, the buyers, thus the money will come running. But its always good to have a starting point, no?

My ultimate goal is to get my first deal done before 2011 is done. With my marketing budget, I'm not sure if that can happen, but ima darn sure try.

No comments:

Post a Comment